meet the principal
I’m so excited to become part of the Kimball High family! The late Dr. Kimball was a fixture of this community and his example of servant leadership forms a great model for our staff and students to follow.
Winter Music Concert
Tuesday, December 10th at 6:30pm.
This will include the concert band, jazz band, and Kimball choir.
Tickets will be sold for:
$5 for staff, students, and children,
$7 for adults.
Kimball High will be hosting a Delta College Dual Enrollment course during the Spring Semester. The course will be a college credit transferable Human Development class. Students will need to signup by November 22nd with their counselor. The course will start on February 6th at 4pm in Room K2.
Intra-District Transfer Requests are being accepted from
October 15, 2019 until January 15, 2020
No Late Transfers Accepted
We ask that every family complete an application. Even if you do not qualify, it will help our school! Follow this link to complete an application for free and reduced lunch!
Please review our calendar!
Do you know a child with special needs?
- We want to be sure that every child who has a disability receive the help he or she needs.
- We want to ensure that supports are in place for students with special needs.
- Anyone in the community who is concerned about the learning abilities of a child may participate in the Child Find Process.
- The District actively seeks out and accepts referrals to assess children who may have a disability.
- Assessment is provided at no cost to the parent.
- Concerns regarding a child’s need for special education can be presented by a parent or by any person concerned about a child.
- Parent involvement and agreement is obtained prior to any further action.
- Information is confidential and the privacy of child and parents is protected.
If you know of a child who has one or more of the following disabilities (or you suspect a child has a disability), please let us know. We’re here to help!
SENIOR GRAD NIGHT
DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO
GUARANTEE A SPOT
Tutoring is held every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the library from 3:30 - 4:30.
The CBTUSD program helps families navigate the educational system while building self-esteem, establishing rapport with scholars, parents and counselors, monitoring grades, ensuring fulfillment of a-g college requirements, registering for college prep tests, and much more!
Each TUSD high school has 38 spaces available, and we anticipate the program filling up quickly.
CBTUSD meetings are held once a month, from 9am – 12 noon. Each scholar must want to attend college, be actively engaged and accompanied by a parent, guardian, caregiver and/or responsible adult for each workshop.
College Bound Dates and Times:
September 14th 9am - 12pm at KIMBALL
October 12th 9am - 12pm at KIMBALL
November 16th 9am - 12pm at KIMBALL
December 14th 9am - 12pm at WEST
January 11th 9am - 12pm at WEST
February 22nd 9am - 12pm at WEST
March 14th 9am - 12pm at TRACY
April 4th 9am - 12pm at TRACY
Monday May 4th – Program Finale 6pm – 8pm at Tracy High